Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My glasses

My grasses when i was in that  classes i don't even see nothing and past that days and don't see nothing and pass that day and that same so some day some girl give that teacher a paper and i was for me so it was that counselor and she wanna talk with about me and things like that and i say to her that i don't see nothing in that class and she asking me are you blind i answer her yes because i don't see nothing in class and she said you should get  glasses but i talk her that my mom forget to pay that medical for Kaiser so i don't have medical and she said ooh OK so i going to talk with that medical just give me a month i said OK but i still don't see nothing and and she talk  my mom that she have to go at that medical so a go with my mom and they check me and they say that a need glasses so at that same day a get my glasses and pick them black and  red because i love red so at that same day i put them i was feel weird but at that next day that i come to school i feel weird because everyone look at me weird so i was embarrassed but that days  pass and i was feel more comfortable everyone talk me oh you look pretty with glasses  and i like your glasses they are pretty a just like oh thanks but my mom say that i look like 60 years old with glasses now ha ha she funny but i like my black and red glasses and i see that wold much better them before.

1 comment: