Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My niece

My beautiful nice she is so adorable i love her with all my heart she everything to me will my sister have 17 years old and when she was 15 years she was pregnant and them 9 month in April 8 2012 she was born i was here in that room when she can out will my mom want that i have to stay here too see that is difficult have a son so i was here i was  traumatized and i still because i see everything i almost fainted because i was to hard to me see all that my my mom don't want that i get out of that room because she say hat in had to see all that because she don't want that same life for me so that pass and she was grow up and me and my mom almost everyday come to my sisters house too see my niece and everyday she was most beautiful every day and that month pass and them my sister move to Santa Rosa and that a little to far to Calistoga so now i cant visit my niece  everyday and i go to visit her but no everyday i was like 1 day at 3 month and them my niece she was 1 year all that last month and she walk and she star to talk that is so cute will my sister does come to my house no that much she just come 1 time at 4 month because she move another time she still live in Santa Rosa but in another place.them when she came that is that most happy moment in my life because i see my little cutie niece she so beautiful and adorable she a little shy but she that most beautiful girl in that world to me and i love her so much she is so skinny with curvy hair and big ayes lips like a heart beautiful smile and shy every time she with me she just look at me just doest stop to look at me i don't know why but she my everything she so perfect she beautiful cute adorable gorgeous for me i love mi little girl AILYN.

No comments:

Post a Comment