Monday, July 1, 2013

My phone

My phone is that only thing that is with me all that time when a get my first phone i was so happy but with that time i was like ok and i was so addicted to him for a time like a month i don't use phone because all that time with my phone testing because i addicted to my phone i got my phone whatever i go because i text to much will now no that much because i have boyfriend and just text with him but before i just text with guys but now i have boyfriend so i just text with him because one day he was with me and some guy text me and UHF he get so jealous and a don't want problems so just stop testing with other guys because i like to text with different people but sometimes they are so boring. But yea when i get my first phone i was so crazy ha ha because i was my fist phone but at that 3 month my phone broke so my mom doest want to buy me a new one and them my mom take my phone away because i was no that good at school and my boyfriend gave me a new phone and them my mom buy me a iPhone and i only have 2 or 1 week with my new phone when my mom take away just because something happen but i have a phone that my boyfriend gave me and my mom doest know that i have a phone and i want to talk her because if a talk her she going to take away and a don't want that so i have this phone i addicted to my phone and he  is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment