Friday, June 28, 2013

My hair

My hair is like that only thing that i love bacause i can do whatever i what with my hair when my hair was long was so pretty and shiny and now i have my hair short bacause i wanted short but now i want my long hair i miss my long hair.Now that i have short hair i feel like and man bacause i feel that is to much short . I have like 7 month with my short hair and take so long to  grown i want to grown so fast bacause i want my old hair i really wanted but i have to wait like a year to grown up i think thatb is a year or two and some people talk me why do you cut you hair why they as that question it my hair i can do whatever i want or so just say you don't look good with short ahir i just i don't care bacause i gonna do what make me feel good no to make feel good other people.But yea some don't like it but some talk oh you look pretty with short hair.Now i have like 7 month with my cute and short hair and i like it and i don't care what people think or say about my hair it my hair my life and i do whatever i want and sometimes i just think why people is like that but is their life and i don't care what they do or say but yea i like my hair i miss my long hair but i like my short hair i think that is adorable and yea it cute for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment