Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Clothes and shoes

That thing's that i like they are to much for example i like clothes i addicted to clothes and i like clothes because i like to dressed nice i like to buy new clothes that clothes is so beautiful when i go to forever 21 i wanna get all that clothes but i can't but that my favorite store for buy my clothes sometime i don't even wear that clothes i just buy because it pretty in my closet i have many clothes.Every time i got to find something to wear a never find something that i like because it to much clothes and take me like 2 or 3 hours to find something cute but sometimes i get bored and a just put whatever is in my bed. This year i want to do a yard sale because i have to many clothe that i don't even wear so me and my mom decide to do a year sale because my bother and sister have to much clothes that they do not wear it it some of that clothes is new because a never wear it i have to many shoes that some of them i buy 7 and a 5 and some of them i don't like and i do not know why i buy it if i was gonna put the but yes that me that girl that buy thing's that never wear it or sometimes i forget it ha.Sometimes my mom talk me that she not going to buy me more clothes because i never wear it i something i wear that same at that same week is because i to lazy to go and find another clothes.I never understand why i buy it aha that weird.But sometimes i star thinking that some kid or people don't have clothes or shoes and i just buy clothes that other's need i want to give that clothes to person's that who need.I have like 4 months that i don't buy any clothes because i think that i don't have to buy clothes i don't even need or wear.But yes i love clothes i addicted to clothes and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment