Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Food

Food is like my bestfriend i love pizza i can eat pizza everyday i swear because i in love with pizza everyday i wanna eat pizza but no everyday i can because not all that time i have money but when i have i buy pizza.Pizza is that only food i love i don't know but i love it and i never get bored to eat pizza in my house no one like pizza that why they don't buy pizza.But i buy one just for me and now i want pizza hah i don't have other favorite food because i just like pizza.Everyone talk me why do you like pizza so much to be honest i don't no why hah but a get adiccted to pizza i just whan to eat pizza all that time haha.But also i like seviche too but no that much but i like it but i love pizza haah.I want to live in a place that only eat pizza ah that would be great but that place don't exist that sad for me.But i have a great boyfriend how buy me pizza when i want i think i found that perfect boy for me hah i want that people that it at my side do that same that he did hah i sooo addicte to pizza it like part of my life everyday i thinking of pizza hah i love pepperoni pizza with ranch. But also that only pizza i love it that pizza of that pizza prima because sometime i got to santa rosa to eat pizza but it no that same.that pizza at that prima it so good i love it But yes that my only favorite food.when someone wanna give me something i just say if you wanna give me something just take me to eat pizza that me that girl that is addicted to pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment