Monday, June 24, 2013

Friends

I don't have the many friends i don't know why maybe i know it because i to shy to talk with the person's some person hate me when they don't have any reason to hate me but that person's that hate me talk to the others people  they talk bad of me and that with that other person's don't like me and they don't talk with me but yes i have friend's no that many but i have. I have a best Friend her name is lluliza she is like as sister to me she is there for me when i need her i there for her too. sometimes she get mad for no reason but that is her way but yes when a talk with her  she give me tips.Her sister is also my friend no really because she is different she say that it your friend but she talk bad in you back.i have person the talk too my but they look at me weird i don't like that but they are like that. But my real best Friend is my uncle Joche he is like my other hand he is a amazing uncle i can talk  everything with him he is like that bother that i will want to have.But also he is like my bother i sure that i his little sister too he give me everything i want. I talk more with him that what i talk with my mom.Every time that i don't feel good he know because he know me more that i know my self. I love him  he is like my big bother.But that only person thatknow me more is my boyfriend UHF i talk with him everything because he have all my confidence he is with me when i need him when i  cry laugh and everything with him i love that people that always is with me no matter what i lucky to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment