Thursday, June 27, 2013

My mom

My mom i love that wonen that one taht  give me evething that one is there for me whateve i need her yea with have problems but it my mom and we have alot of probles and sometimes she don't talk with me for months that taht only thing thatv a idon't like when she get mad she don't talk to me for months and she so strict whit everything she get mas super easy for nothing and claim for evething she like that wones taht like taht house super clean but that people that live in my house is not clean so she get mad because sometimes here are many dirty dishes or taht kichen is dirky or that bathrooms what i wear that she get super mad so fast i think es because she get stressed at work.But sometimes i don't know what happen with her but when she is and a bgood mood uuf that super goood because when she is in a good mood she is so nice what when she get mad uuf no body what to be in home but yes but doest matter how she is because i love her she my evething no amtter what she don't believe me when i talk her taht i love her but i love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment