Thursday, June 27, 2013

My new room

So yestday my mom decide to change me too another room i don't  know why she change of room i don't like that room i talk my mom but she say that that is goona be my room now so i have to sleep here but yes i have a mess because yestday i was changing room i that room don't have closet and all my clothes have to be in closet i that room don't have one and now i don't were i going to put my clothes becuase it alot and everything is in my bed because that room is to small for all my things but i have to sleep here i have too put my clothes in my bed.I mis my old room because i was big and and that closet was big and now that room is small and i don't feel comfortable too. Sometimes my mom don't care what that people think  or feel she just do that thing just because she want i don't like that part of her but is my mom so doest matter she that  one that give me everything that i have so i have to obey her.But i going to desing that room soo cute like my last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment