Friday, June 21, 2013

My future

In my future i have to many thing to do i wanna star going to college finish college and get my career bacause i wanna be fashionista bacause i love the clothes i like to dress pretty everyday that how i feel have i have a passion for clothes.Them when i star my career i going to be that most happy girl in the world.Then i wanna have a family i wanna have my own kids and a handsome husband to love me i wanna have my own house my own evething y wanna have a big backyard 5 rooms 3 bathrooms and a pool that my dream house and my dream family too. But fist i have to finish high school and college too make my dreams come true. I never gonna leave my family bacause they are that people that give me that energy to follow my dreams without them had no theses dreams that i have today. All that i want in life is make my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment