Friday, July 5, 2013

yesterday with my little sister

yesterday was fun but kinda stressful because i was with my little sister because she want to go with me but i just want to be with my friend but them i have to take care of her and is kinda annoying she so adorable she so cute with that people sometimes i so mean with hair i don't know why but i think that she is nice sister sometimes she little annoying but she still cute and adorable every time i with her it so cute but i don't like take care of her at that same time i like it but i have two sister and she that only one that it so adorable with me she do everything i talk her because she say that she love me i love too but sometimes she annoying me and i  get mad and i yell her and she star cry and i don't like when she cry for nothing she is so Chiquiada because my mom just do everything that my little sister say but she is so nice and adorable with that people and sometimes not but i live her.

No comments:

Post a Comment