Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The fair

so today is that fair in Calistoga is kinda small but is fun i wanna go that 7 days the it here but i only can go 2 days because that tickets  are to expensive and my mom just buy me 2 every year so i think that i only going 2 day that 4 and that 7 but es and that good thing is that tomorrow there no school and i can sleep more because i hate wake up early but i have to and tomorrow i going to that fair with my bast friend and my cousin and i think that my boyfriend is gonna come i don't know yet but yes i going to that fair tomorrow i hope that they are new ride because all that years is that same so i hope that this year be different i think that tomorrow is gonna be a good day for me because i going to see my boyfriend because i have 2 or 3 week that i don't see him so he going to that fair tomorrow so i going to see him here and UHF i hope my mom buy me that tickets
today because i don't wanna buy that ticket here so ye i hope i can go tomorrow too but i hope that tomorrow is i good day for me will more for me and i hope that everything is fun and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment