Wednesday, July 10, 2013

things i like about me

will i don't eve had something that i like about me but i kind that like it my hair because i think that i can do whatever i want with my hair and make me i little petty ha.but other thing that i like about me is my ayes they are big and brown like cafe color and i love my yes and i like my fingers ha that weird but they are little that why i like it because they are cute to me i like my feet too because they are smaller and my feet fingers are so short that is funny when i see them make me laughed because they are too small and my legs  i like it too because they are a little long and i don't like nothing of my body because i feel uncomfortable with i don't know why i don't like my body but that how i i'm and but i think that does matter that much but it important to me to feel comfortable with my self i think that thing that most like about me is my personalty and i hate how i i'm because sometimes i let that people do whatever they want with me but now and day that don't happen non more because i Lear that no one have to do with me whatever they want and know that people that do things to me i don't talk with them now but yea that
 thins that i like about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment